Not this time. Over 1500 U.S. located schools are eligible, but we are not able to lend to students attending schools outside of the United States.
Articles in this section
- You say your loans are based on ‘academic progress.’ Does this mean it is difficult to get a loan as a freshman or sophomore?
- Will this affect my credit score?
- Parents FAQ
- What is a Bursar Hold and how do I get rid of it?
- How is the loan disbursed?
- What are the steps in the loan process?
- Who can borrow?
- Can you lend to international schools / programs?
- What things can I use my loan for?
- Can I borrower to pay past due tuition or a Bursar Hold?