As you gain more responsibilities, it is important to understand the importance of getting a credit card and having a good credit score. We're more than happy to share these with you.
Articles in this section
- You say your loans are based on ‘academic progress.’ Does this mean it is difficult to get a loan as a freshman or sophomore?
- Will this affect my credit score?
- Parents FAQ
- What is a Bursar Hold and how do I get rid of it?
- How is the loan disbursed?
- What are the steps in the loan process?
- Who can borrow?
- Can you lend to international schools / programs?
- What things can I use my loan for?
- Can I borrower to pay past due tuition or a Bursar Hold?