Please contact us right away. We can always adjust your loan amount prior to the start of the semester. However, keep in mind if you are asking to borrow more than you planned originally it may affect your chance of approval.
Articles in this section
- I need help with my Funding U loan (I am a current borrower)
- When can I apply for FALL 2019 Loans?
- Do you offer SUMMER SCHOOL Loans?
- You say your loans are based on ‘academic progress.’ Does this mean it is difficult to get a loan as a freshman or sophomore?
- Will this affect my credit score?
- Parents FAQ
- What is a Bursar Hold and how do I get rid of it?
- How is the loan disbursed?
- What are the steps in the loan process?
- Who can borrow?