Yes. We encourage students to try again next semester. Our loans are limited and circumstances change. We also encourage you to look into other lenders as well, such as: Lending club an alternative lending club.
Articles in this section
- I need help with my Funding U loan (I am a current borrower)
- When can I apply for FALL 2019 Loans?
- Do you offer SUMMER SCHOOL Loans?
- You say your loans are based on ‘academic progress.’ Does this mean it is difficult to get a loan as a freshman or sophomore?
- Will this affect my credit score?
- Parents FAQ
- What is a Bursar Hold and how do I get rid of it?
- How is the loan disbursed?
- What are the steps in the loan process?
- Who can borrow?