Most undergraduate students have not had a chance to establish a credit history. Our loan decisions are based on your academic achievements, work experience, career path, and consideration of other debt in your name. You are more then your credit score.
Articles in this section
- I need help with my Funding U loan (I am a current borrower)
- When can I apply for FALL 2019 Loans?
- Do you offer SUMMER SCHOOL Loans?
- You say your loans are based on ‘academic progress.’ Does this mean it is difficult to get a loan as a freshman or sophomore?
- Will this affect my credit score?
- Parents FAQ
- What is a Bursar Hold and how do I get rid of it?
- How is the loan disbursed?
- What are the steps in the loan process?
- Who can borrow?