We lend to undergraduate students attending 4-year, accredited, non for-profit colleges and university in the United States. Our eligible school list includes nearly 1500 schools in 2018. You can find out if your school is eligible by Getting Started on our website.
Articles in this section
- You say your loans are based on ‘academic progress.’ Does this mean it is difficult to get a loan as a freshman or sophomore?
- Will this affect my credit score?
- Parents FAQ
- What is a Bursar Hold and how do I get rid of it?
- How is the loan disbursed?
- What are the steps in the loan process?
- Who can borrow?
- Can you lend to international schools / programs?
- What things can I use my loan for?
- Can I borrower to pay past due tuition or a Bursar Hold?